The offices of AStA are the first point of contact for the students , to get in touch with AStA and its various political issues and also to make use of the different projects . In the recent years, the opening timings of the offices in the Stadtmitte (S1|03-62 ) and Lichtwiese (L1|01-248) campuses has been increased.
When you are new in Darmstadt, have questions regarding the current happenings in the university, when you want to organise event , book a room in the university , want to print flyers and posters, when you are confronted with problems in your study programme or have any other questions, then you have come to the right place - the AStA office.
We have the following offers for you at our offices.
- To fix the appointments for the Lawyer consultations provided by AStA. For Sozial- und BAföG consultations and the consultation for international students there is no need for appointments.
- We make you mobile. You can book a car through the Carsharing offer and also get information about Call-a-bike cooperation of the AStA.
- Issue of International Student Identity Card (ISIC)
- To enquire about the organ donation card
- Information about the topic studying with a child
- Information about the topic studiying with handicap
Where are our offices
The rooms of AStA are located in TU Old building ( S1|03, Hochschulstr. 1, next to Rooms 62)
Tel.: +49 (0) 6151-16 2117
Fax: +49 (0) 6151-16 6026
In the Lichtwiese campus , the AStA office is located in Maschinenbau department building ( L1/01 R 248,Otto-Berndt-Str.2). From the main entrance through the left stairs up into the second floor.
Tel.: +49 (0) 6151-16 3217
Fax: +49 (0) 6151-72 131