Dear fellow students,
just before the exam period we would like to give you a small update from the last conversation with the board of the TU Darmstadt:
- The exams will take place. However, keep an eye on the decisions of the federal and state governments. There might be some changes.
- For the professors there is the possibility to change the exam form. The following forms of examination are possible:
- Present - here use of medical masks is required and is compulsory also during the examination. If you do not have one yourself, the university will provide you with an appropriate mask.
- Online - with supervision, also called "proctoring". Here, alternatively, a presence examination must be offered at the same time.
- Oral exam via videoconference
- Writing a paper
- Take-home exam
- The professors will communicate a possible change. Please ask your lecturer what the arrangement of the exam is. Even if nothing has changed, it is important that the information is made available.
- There has been a TuCaN system message explaining the information from the university.
- Unfortunately, Professor Warzecha, the Vice President for Academic Affairs, was not able to give us more information.
If you have any questions, we will try to answer them. However, we cannot answer your questions for every single event. As soon as there is more information, we will let you know.
Update: If the exam form is changed, you will see this in place of the room for the exam.
Until then - stay safe and healthy!
Your AStA 🧡