‘UNITE!’is the european university alliance in which the TU Darmstadt participates. The idea behind european universities is to create a bottom up network of universities across Europe, which will enable students to obtain a degree by combining studies in several EU countries. Currently, we are in the process of creating ‘UNITE!’, this is our chance as students to be part of building up a new university.
If you are interested in being a part of that, apply now!
Tasks of the Representatives:
• represent the interests of 1) students and 2) TU Darmstadt in UNITE!
• Communicate with the Student Representatives of the other universities
• Participation in working groups of UNITE! (a list of working groups can be found at the end of this page: https://www.unite-university.eu/about-us)
• participation in monthly calls
• Bachelor-, Master- or PhD students
• fluent in English, spoken and written; other language skills can be handy but are not necessary
• capable of good teamwork
• Reliable, responsible, friendly and organised
• Good time management is key
• >2 years of studies at TU
• Good experience with working/political structures of TU Benefits
• Participation in europeanwide network meetings of UNITE!
• Coverage of travel costs
• Financial compensation
• Contact to students of other universities
• Participation in university policy
You can apply until 31st of July 2023, 3pm. Please send your application to , containing a short text about yourself and a CV. The text should include your experience in politics at the university and why you want to be a student representative. The representatives will be elected by the academic senate based on the students' suggestions.